It's been a very long time since I've posted on this blog, that it would surely amaze me if anyone saw this post.
I'm slowly easing back into blogland and starting to visit some old favourites.
I've started a new blog which features my solo travels. That will be my focus. I'll not be posting here again.
You are welcome to visit my new blog if you feel so inclined but you will need to click the link below.
Best wishes and happy blogging.
Rose ........ I'm still from Oz!
https://rosefromoztripsandholidays.blogspot.com/
It's great to see you back blogging!
ReplyDeleteSusie D.
It has been a long time! Not sure you remember me! Last I remember you had a new love in your life. I now have another love, too, after my husbands death in 2012. He is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete